No matter where any of us are on our journey of faith, there is always a “next step” that we can take to grow spiritually and progress forward in our relationship with God.
Resources and Next Steps To Help You Begin Following Christ
• Baptism – The act of water baptism is a public, outward expression that indicates a
personal, inward faith.
• Starting Point – This is a ten-week, conversational environment that will help you
understand what the Bible teaches and why it is reasonable, rational, and sensible to believe it.
• Tough Questions – Maybe you’re curious about Christianity and have honest questions
that you’d like answered. This is where you might find an answer or the beginning of a conversation to your question.
Resources & Next Steps to Help You Grow In Your Faith
• Growth Resources – Maybe you have questions about tithing, prayer, or assurance of your salvation. These resources are designed to answer some of your questions and help you establish healthy spiritual habits in your life.
• Beyond the Message – Take a moment and subscribe to this weekly devotional that is designed to help you explore and apply the truths presented in Sunday’s message.
• Join the Community – At Olive Branch we desire to be a community, as the church grows larger we must grow smaller to maintain true community, and small groups are the primary way we strive to create that community. We have groups meeting throughout Corona, the Temescal Valley, and other parts of the Inland Empire.
• Church Membership – If you are beginning to realize that Olive Branch is the place you want to call home and you are interested in joining in church’s vision to ”Love, Live and Share Christ wherever we go” you should consider attending the next membership class. This is a great place to hear more about where Olive Branch has been, where it’s headed, and what part you can play in that process. The membership classes are. Held virtually every month so if you are interested in attending the next membership class, you can sign up here. And move from “Going to church, to being the church”.
• Serve Others – God has uniquely designed you with specific gifts, abilities, and strengths. He wants you to use them to impact others—let us know if you’re ready to get started!